A delicious Syrian takeaway meal cooked by Damascus Rose Kitchen, which is an Oxford based social enterprise aiming to support Syrian and Arabic speaking refugee women through meaningful employment and community building. The meals will be delivered direct to your door on Saturday 11 December from 5:00 to 7:30 pm.
This is a set menu for two people, meat or vegan option available. The meal consists of the following:
- Kabsa: Rice with vegetables and spices with chicken (meat menu) or vegetarian curry (vegetarian menu)
- Kibbeh: Bulgur wheat with a meat filling or a spinach filling (vegetarian menu) [contains gluten]
- Hummus: Chickpeas and Tahini paste [contains sesame]
- Baba Ghanoush: Grilled eggplant with tahini and lemon juice [contains sesame]
- Samosa: Spinach and cheese spring roll [contains dairy]
If you are ordering for two people, please order one set menu (£25 in total). For four people order two set menus, etc.
Allergy advice: whilst every effort is made to ensure that the food contains no allergens other than those specifically mentioned above, we cannot guarantee that any of these dishes are entirely free of any allergen.
Note that delivery is available within a 30 minute drive of central Oxford - please email us at email@example.com to double check before ordering if you're not sure.
Orders can be placed until 4 December. Please note that there is a limited number of meals available, order early to avoid disappointment.